Projects and Achievements
- Donation of clothing and stipend to head porters in Accra to integrate them into Accra society between November 2015 and March 2016.
- Three advocacy workshops for youth in rural Effutu Communities (Gyahadze, Nsuekyir and Ansafor) on drug usage, vocational training and personal health care.
- Partnership with the Effutu Traditional Council enabled seven 7 young men and women to access to vocational training at the Winneba Centre of the National Vocational Training Institute (between 2016 – 2018)
- Donation sanitary products and food items to the Teshie-Nungua Orphanage Home on 7th August 2018.
- Provided educational materials to pupils at the Anglican Basic School, Winneba in September, 2018
- We were opportune to Donate meet with the kids and workers of Royal Seed Orphanage. Kasoa, Ofaakor | Papaase 1 Kwoabondzie Tope (2019)
- An Educational and counseling visit to Saint Anna’s Family Home, Winneba. Donations were made afterwards.
- A charitable donation visit to a disabled Lady in Asikam Kibi in the Eastern region.
We were able to uplift her spirit with some words of encouragement (2022)
- INCREASED DAILY SCHOOL ATTENDANCE
- BETTER PARTICIPATION IN BOTH ACADEMIC AND EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- IMPROVED PERFORMANCE BY PUPILS
- IMPROVED RETENTION RATE
- REDUCED DROP OUT RATE
- REDUCED TEENAGE PREGNANCY AMONG SCHOOL GIRLS
- TO CONTINUE IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE TRADITIONAL COUNCIL TO ENABLE ACCESS FOR MORE YOUTH TO TRAIN FOR VOCATIONAL SKILLS
Learning and creative hands: Vocational training